What is the #EquatorMoms Partner Program?
Basically, this is a program for 2 people to start their health & fitness journey together with us.
But, one of you must be a Mom.
Why did we start this program?
A massive body of research has proven that women can greatly benefit from taking care of their fitness.
Even some moderate training can have a huge impact towards a woman’s quality of life.
But, unfortunately a lot of women we meet and talk to have the mindset that strength training is not for them. That strength training is only for men, or young people.
Therefore, our main goal is to help women shift this mindset.
To focus on their health, to improve their quality of life in the long run through proper training.
What sort of movements will we be doing?
We believe in the 5 basic human movements:
Push - Pull - Squat - Hinge - Loaded Carry
Click the videos below to see these movements in action, demonstrated by our very own #EquatorMoms!
What will be the focus?
Learn the basics of human movement.
Maintain bone and muscular integrity.
Ensure you can move well for a long time.
Prevent falls and muscle degradation.
How does it work?
- Assessment: to see where we are currently, how we got here, and what we need to focus on.
- Personalized Group Training: with your partner, the two of you will train together in a program that is customized to meet your needs, and to suit your condition (learned through the assessment).
- Group Class Training: join the tribe, workout together with the group, adjust your workouts to suit your condition (proper scaling).
- Checkpoints: routine checkpoints to make sure you’re on the right track for long term success, basically your coach will help you with meeting your short and long term goals.
- How much will we be spending?
Sign-up within these months and get the special packages:
- May 2018 (sign-up in May, and you can start after Ied) > 50% off
- June 2018 > 30% off
- July 2018 > 20% off
- August 2018 > 10% off
- September 2018 > Normal price